Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist/Cryptotherapy Technician
Division: Orlando Location
Department: Front Office
Reports To: Office Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Answers inquiries and provides information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at CHILL Crynosauna. Performs general office duties such as answering phones, scheduling appointments, filing, processing payments, performing cryptotherapy sessions, and light office cleaning by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operates telephone, answers and forwards calls, provides information, takes messages, or schedules appointments.*
- Greets persons entering establishment, determines nature and purpose of visit, and directs or escorts them to specific destinations including changing rooms or cryptotherapy chamber room.*
- Transmits information or documents to customers using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.*
- Hears and resolves complaints from customers or the public.*
- Performs administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating customers or computers to work with any records, invoices, or other documents.*
- Files and maintains records.*
- Provides information about establishment such as location of offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.*
- Collects, sorts, distributes, or prepares mail, messages, or courier deliveries.*
- Processes and prepares memos, correspondence, or other documents.*
- Receives payment and records receipts for services.*
- Schedules appointments and maintains and updates appointment calendars.*
- Analyzes data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.*
- Keeps a current record of staff members whereabouts and availability.*
- Takes orders for merchandise or materials and sends them to the proper departments to be filled.*
- Enrolls individuals to participate in programs and notifies them of their acceptance.*
- Responsible for light cleaning and maintenance including laundry, mopping of floors, cleaning of restroom, and general cleaning duties.*
- Performs cryotherapy duties as specified in CHILL Crysoauna policy guidelines.*
- Performs assigned marketing duties including emails and social media posts.*
- Performs administrative activities including maintaining records, reports, or files, types letters or correspondence, and maintains appointment calendar.*
- Works directly with the public including collecting payment, answering questions from employees or public, providing clerical assistance to customers, and greeting customers, guests, or visitors.*
* Essential Functions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Constant Contact, MindBody, calendar and scheduling software, and calendar management software.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Specialized Training: Training in proper use of cryptotherapy chamber with certification provided by manufacturer
- Sphygmomanometer for blood pressure
- Cryptotherapy chamber with training provided
- Scanners or printers
- funds with transfer point of sale equipment and credit card processing machines
- Facsimile machine
- Filing systems
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Sales skills
- Communication skills to effectively convey information
- Listening skills
- Understanding of written content in work related documents
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
- Ability to control operations of equipment or systems
- Problem solving skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and use hands. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles and extreme cold (non-weather).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please submit resume and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information provided here is not to be considered medical advice. Whole Body Cryotherapy is not a medical device. The material contained within this website is for informational purposes only. The cold therapy products and equipment have not been tested or approved by the FDA or any other US government agencies for the treatment of any illness or disease. Use at your own risk.